Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Older schmolder

As a reply to Hilmi's request,here I am talking about what would I be in 5 years ahead.
what's up with people always wanting to know the future?too much of futurama ah?LOL


but before that,let's talk about my past. well,there's no today or the future without the past right?



6 years old me,I was the only foreigner or malay in my class in Hovingham Primary School, and
sucessfully learned english from scratch also been noted by the principle soo soo many times *raising brows in an arrogant way* (well mostly because Mr. Smith-the headmaster- was really nice and always gives me those very very kawaii stickers!awww)





12 years old me,I got elected or given honour for the best student in the entire school for having such good grades although my class teacher was sooo NOT into it and kept denying the fact that i deserve the title thus choosing another girl with low grades named A just because she was nice and i was umm BITCHY.BUTTT boo you,i won the prize!LOL.





15 years old me,already in science school,MRSM.no fun after that.Pfftt.living a life with the idea of being a doctor. I am a GEEK! so sue me!LOL.






and now, 19 years old,just an ordinary girl with zits and a normal social life.I know,modesty is ssooo not me!*who am I kidding.LOL*.well,I'm proud of what I turned out to be (although not so sama with what i planned to be lah), I own a registered graphic and online advertising company named Flopdomain Solutions with of course, Abell. a plus with ekahwin! our websites are still in construction but I could see it growing,oh my babies,cant wait to them grow bigger and wider *crosses fingers*





and what would I be in another 5years? hmm,well,you think about it! I already got picutres rolling in my mind.*smiling widely*







tell me about it,adeeb!

5 comments:

  1. haha good2.aku dah tgok dah website korg 2.nmpk exclusive la..boleh dipercayai dan meyakinkan juga.tapi time aku tgok tu ada link2 yg x berapa nk link sgt lah.

    anyway,aku nk share sket la.aku rasa what we would be in another 5 years not that important.what we would gain and give is more important.something yg kita dapat,belajar or sumbang.something yg mungkin orang lain x nmpak or x pandang.tapi kita aja yg rasa kepuasan.tu lg penting kot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee,thank you!
    abell worked hard on that!hee

    sure adib!true enough,a good way to define life,give and gain plus satisfaction!hee
    that is what we call achievements!but then,better let it be see-ablelah so we can call it satisfaction!
    LOL,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adib, thanks for the comment. i just ruined my MEGA hardwork in just 2 minutes. yes, thank god. :)

    we are currently RE-builing the website for public. and, just wait for our upcoming projects!

    p/s: this blog will blow your mind with its high definition 2.0 ultimate-blog! just wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. abell,u talk to much!i'm waiting!!!!!!
    heee

    ReplyDelete