Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THROW THE BALLLS



It's 9.43am.ok,now it's not but whatever.I just finished showering and hurried quickly back to my lappy to finish up my cousin ptptn application that she asked for a favor. I dont understand these goverment webs,they are so slow,so kura2 like running very slow loading.BAH!
shouldnt they be more user friendly. They're sooo NOT to me though.Want to wait till my hair silver or what?!
Gets on my morning nerves. PFTT.okay slow down adeeb,calm down.

Anyways,I woke up early to have a great day at mid with Sarrah and plus my boys(which I'm still wondering whether they woke up or not already.hmm.*calling.) Meeting Abell somewhere there too!looking forward for today,and as you can see read,i'm all hyped up and happy.I'm wearing my favourite pair of sloggi undergarments too!teehee


And some side notes:mummy decided that today is the best day to do the laundry and washed all my trousers and jeans and i ended up having nothing to wear!THANK YOU MOM!oh well,I'd go with my dress then!solved!



silly grin to bring peace LOL

oh gotta go,better get dress soon!expecting to bring something new home today*crossing fingers*!toodles!


tell me about it,adeeb!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.baju terkumpul buat mama rimas!
    kesian mama. aiyooo.
    hahahaaaa!

    ReplyDelete