Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

nesty delicious

Okay,this is a debut of my first photoshopped photos (some of them only) from the day before yesterday.hee havent found the time to upload pictures but anyways,I'm redeeming the day.hee
been in my cousin's house for awhile,and let me tell you what,broadband sucks!BOO big time!LOL


made Abell took a picture of us using my heavy camera.LOL

wondering off around SG WANG was pretty tiresome especially when wearing wedges! it nearly broke my legs and tripping off a gazillion times was nothing to compare. anyway,here some chio chopsticks Abell found while I was looking at fakelashes!



very classy!


and me modelling some of them,

okay,that's my head only.

and here's me,ooohhh!aaahhh!*so in love with photoshop*

and again,
sooo alien of me,see those greasy hair?!LOL



soo cute!miss fishy the chopsticks holder!MUST HAVE.

those chopsticks were killers! they came in very classy designs. not just for eating as an hair acessory also can!(well at least I'd use them on my hair just because I suck on using chopstick for eating.) LOL.

click this for more cherichopsticks!

and the day gets better when we found a unique candy. nesty one. soo soo delicious and it even melts in the mouth! going tradisional is the best!



look!with those not so delicious look,we never expected how wonderful the taste is!
it comes in with 4 flavours: chocolate,cereal,two more I forgot.LOL





here is Abell on nom noming MY cereal flavoured beardy candy!IT'S MINE!


and there goes the last piece of it,somebody,sue him please!

oh and yess!I did not forget about my friend here,Sarrah,she went all the way from Shah Alam to accompany me and brought some goodies for me and my friends!Thank you loads!



keychains for friends!people are getting better at making this things!but i didnt get any.boooo



see the bag,and those bangles?!thanks sarrah! I painted my face cos I'm such a lousy model.

the day went all well and swell,and here is a prize product I bought!

Dr Young BB cream,tried it already,less shine and great finishing!

p/s: been begging Abell to agree when I wanted to do eyelash extension,but as usual,the big NO.but anyways,I bought myself a pair of fakelashes. They look stunning!

pp/s:sorry Sarrah!*puppy dog eyes;D

ppp/s:anyone interested in buying classy chopsticks,do contact me!





tell me about it,adeeb!

1 comment:

  1. puppy dogs eyes ya adeeb...
    hahaha how can i not forgive you!
    :P

    ReplyDelete