Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

explicit content

warning,for those who have heart disease or any disease that may cost their life,do not.i repeat,do not click this post!





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.











HAHAHA.I'm just kidding.

I know some of you people my say or think that I'm a whore.

oh yess I AM A WHORE.




a CAMWHORE!

and the faces starts to speak.



the face that says,"eeeeeii look down there! soooo bushy!" LOL



this face says : "wooaaaaaahhhhh,so grosssssss!"



this face says : "your biceps are huge,so kiss me"



this face says: "fuck me,my armpits semlls nice!"LOL


and this face says: "yesss! those g-strings are mine!"




We are camwhores!so be it!






tell me about it,adeeb!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck you bitch! hahaha.
    i miss you la my bitch oi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhah u bitches of mine!
    i love you!
    HAHAHA

    pluss,sorrry for the vulgar words just feel like kidding around and i already got yelled.HAHA

    ReplyDelete