Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

jerk much

have you recently noticed I changed my profile picture on facebook.
yeah,in case you dont,here I got a little confession to you guys."IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED!"

anyways here are some perbualan of me and some of my friend about that picture.

A :wahh adeeb,look so different in profile picture,more.flawless.*and laughed*

Me:really?oh,it's photoshopped.look nice what?!

so this A made a smirk and suddenly made an announcement to the whole table.(yeah,we were hanging out with some other friends too)

A :people,noticed Adeeb's new picture. no wonderlah, photoshopped. can erase those flaws and zits u have.right Adeeb?

So I was like quite embarrassed then just nodd.
And then this A goes and talked to this guy,B.

A : hey B,can send your picture to Adeeb,she can photoshop your crooked teeth.(this B got not so nice teethla)*and A laughed harder.


and A goes and made fun of the pictures of food hanging on the wall saying that it's photoshopped that's why it looked tasty but in real life it's tasteless.
I mean,there's no reason for restaurant owners or any other business owners to hang pictures that are not interesting,it would scare off the customer you dumbo!


I mean wtf?! How come this A is being such a jerk?! going and make fun of people's flaws as if they wanted the flaws themselves.
And I dont see this A perfect at all.No certainly no! with those nasty mouth of A and the attitude of not respecting others. plus you dont even have a good body shape (okay I said it,A is fat) but u dont see people go and make fun of you! pffttt!

or maybe you should send me your picture,maybe I could loose some weight in you.BAH!


and plus,I did admit to people that it was photoshopped and I dont look good in real life.
So eventhough I dont have nice skin or lack of body shape,I never denied that. and I am not sorry for not having such great skin like yours because everything happens for a reason that's why I would say that I'm gifted. I can be more than I am now.
I have the skills to make me look better than I already am. so why the hell should I look ugly?!

freaking pissed!pfftt.









just tell me about it,adeeb!

5 comments:

  1. jerk, ya know?
    all the famous bloggers photoshopped their pics. case in point, XiaXue, a famous singaporean blogger who looks NOTHING like herself in the cyber world. Don't feel bad because, it is the same thing as taking a picture from a "good angle" and uploading it in Face Book. In reality, you can't possibly be walking at that angle for the rest of your life because, frankly you will look retarded.
    Lol. So what if you want to cover your zits? Most people do it in the real world. Ever heard of makeup and concealers? -__________-
    Anywho, your photoshopping isn't too over, and I can still recognize the Adeeb I see on my laptop screen, so you're good. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just tell me about it ines!
    some people just have THAT kind of attitude.
    pfftt!

    thanks though.
    it would be retarded!LOL

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku suka yang ni - "or maybe you should send me your picture,maybe I could loose some weight in you.BAH!". you really should say this to that A person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayang:that would be the last thing i'd do!scratch that!
    hell nooo!!!!!
    LOL

    atin: hahahah i dont go and humiliate people like thatla.
    then would be no differencela kan?!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete