Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

smokey is smoking NOT!

makeups are routines for me. I could not live without make ups. I wouldnt dare to go outside without covering myself with powders and mascara. Well make up do make me feel confident,so anyone who disagree or have something to argue over,go fuck yourself.BAH!

anyways,I was walking around pavillion today and I saw this whole exhibition about mac stuffs.
Being a geek and tech nerd,so me and Abell went to check things out.but that's not the story.






I suddenly got the idea of joining those 'why I love mac' contest where the contestant have to take pictures of themselves holding a board answering why we like mac.

and there we go.

these guys even had their own photographers to capture our pictures.
but then,this girl went and drag me to this makeup booth. and said 'makeup free maaa'.
so,hoping that it would make me look great in the picture,I agreed.

I got sitted on a chair and one of this chineese guy went to paint my face.
like painted and painted it with makeups.

and wallahhhh!!!




see those smokey eyes!hate it!if I kneww,if I only knewwwww.pffftt
so tebal the makeups that they made me wear.
I look like a friggin clown!


I appreciate your effort mr makeup man but I friggin hate your smokey eyes!LOL


some vain snapshot!LOL.

2 photos were shot and ! were printed.later I show ok?!
the photos were supposed to be added in FACEBOOK or something.
thanks APPLE MEN AND WOMEN!

oh yesss,before I forget,guess what Abell decide to write on our board?

" I LIKE MAC,
I LIKE STEVEN JOBS,
I LIKE TURTLES"
and he laughed after writing that,the promoter and me was totally clueless. but whateverla Abell.LOL





tell me about it,adeeb!

3 comments:

  1. that smokey eyes didn't look that bad la dear!
    but, kinda tebal. tht one i agree.
    stillllll
    okay what?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no,still hate it.
    hahahaha
    abell agrees too!
    hahaha
    neway je,do u have a clue what abell wrote??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, please, It's Steve Jobs!
    I like TURTLES!

    ReplyDelete