Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

BLARGGHHH

Fuhh,it's kind of dusty in here,LOL.

I'm officially writing for the how many post was it in this blog? 2? 3?.LOL.
I've been missing blogging so much lately, well, being an unemployed is so far so boring.argghhh.
So I'm going to skip all the details back then and focusing on the present and future being of me.

It's hard enough to have had a boyfriend or merely any guy to invite you to go shopping FOR YOUR STUFF but to go shopping with him and got all emotionally breakdown while you were trying on awesome new clothes in the fitting room is just FRUSTRATING!and i just did that.pffttt,tell me about it.

I think I'm in the middle-of-19-years-old crisis where you look in the mirror and see yourself with no great achievement,looking as HELL UGLY as ever,might as well say such a dissapointment! and thinking about all these years I've spent in vain persuading myself that I looked not that beautiful but just average did not help me this time.;( .

Now all I think is how to be thinner,taller and to own a very healthy skin.(THIS IS NOT FOR PEOPLE'S JUDGEMENTS,BUT FOR MY OWN SATISFACTION)
Well,all those money spent in beauty products,make ups did it's very least to comfort me. damn you -GUARDIAN,WATSONS,CARING,AESOP,BENEFIT i could list more.


i am a depressed fish.




SHOIT!just tell me about it,adeeb!

P/S:now that I'm concious,I realised that I had let go of my chances of owning a rad pair of khaki trouser from ZARA,this is so much hell.

3 comments:

  1. babe.... been goin thru it all my life ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.
    but have u've been through it during the golden chances of owning new pair of khaki trousers from ZARA using someone elses money??
    pfftttt
    damn frustrating!
    HAHAAHAHA

    well,we have make upps dont we!(like that helps)LOL.

    i'm going to redeem my lost!
    come back,we'll head to the mall aite?!
    hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo, mid 19 years old crisis! hahaha.
    been there, still there, for me.
    plus i'm single, with no intention to start a relationship. haha.

    ReplyDelete